How can I optimize my production website for better performance and server efficiency?

#1
Hello everyone,

I'm currently maintaining a live website:

345winpk.com

I'm interested in improving the overall performance and efficiency of my production website.

I'm looking for advice on topics such as:

• Server optimization
• Cache configuration
• HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 optimization
• Brotli compression
• PHP performance tuning
• Image optimization
• Reducing server response time
• Security best practices

If experienced administrators or developers have suggestions after reviewing the website, I'd appreciate your recommendations.

Thank you for your time.
 
#2
Hello everyone,

I'm currently maintaining a live website:

345winpk.com

I'm interested in improving the overall performance and efficiency of my production website.

I'm looking for advice on topics such as:

• Server optimization
• Cache configuration
• HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 optimization
• Brotli compression
• PHP performance tuning
• Image optimization
• Reducing server response time
• Security best practices

If experienced administrators or developers have suggestions after reviewing the website, I'd appreciate your recommendations.

Thank you for your time.
For live sites, the biggest gains usually show up in cache hit rate and image weight before the HTTP/3 stuff. Security changes are worth staging carefully too, production has a talent for exposing tiny config slips :)
 
Top