About LiteSpeed cache for Flarum

Hello All,
Is it possible to use Litespeed cache with any system for Flarum forum site which is hosted on my own cloud vps server?
If possible then can you please tell me how can I install this and config?

Advance thanks.

serpent_driver

Of course Litespeed cache can be used with Flarum and almost any other applications, but there is no LScache plugin for Flarum available and LScache needs LiteSpeed webserver to be installed. If your hosting allows to replace current webserver (Apache?), you can install LiteSpeed webserver. If possible you can use LScache by .htaccess rewrite rules to define cache varies.

FYI: You post in wrong forum: https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/forums/litespeed-cache-general.30/

serpent_driver

But beware of using the posted code. The publisher of this code seems not to have much practical experience with LiteSpeed and LScache. You will need a lot more of code to get no troubles.

Hello, I am using flarum and litespeed and wanted to ask a question... Often when I clear the cache after making changes, I get HTTP ERROR 500 on the page, when I reload the page, it displays without problems... This does not cause me any discomfort. I'm just wondering what is causing this... Are there any parameters that I need to change ? :rolleyes:

LiteSpeed Cache is a powerful caching solution specifically designed for the Flarum forum software.It enhances the performance and speed of Flarum by storing static copies of dynamically generated pages and serving them to visitors, thereby reducing server load and improving user experience.

With LiteSpeed Cache, Flarum administrators can benefit from various caching mechanisms such as page caching, object caching, and database caching. These mechanisms help minimize the processing required to generate and deliver web pages, resulting in faster response times and reduced resource usage.

LiteSpeed Cache also offers advanced features like automatic cache purging, which ensures that cached content is always up to date.It supports various cache exclusion rules, allowing administrators to exclude specific pages or areas from caching if necessary.

Additionally, LiteSpeed Cache provides optimization techniques such as minification and concatenation of CSS and JavaScript files, as well as image optimization to further enhance page loading speed.

It also integrates seamlessly with Flarum, providing a user-friendly interface within the forum's admin panel for easy configuration and management.

In summary, LiteSpeed Cache is an efficient caching solution tailored for Flarum that significantly improves performance, reduces server load, and enhances the overall user experience by delivering faster and more responsive forum pages.

First Motion Products

serpent_driver

@jworley641
Please do not spread falsehoods about LiteSpeed Cache and Flarum if you are looking for a way to generate backlinks. LiteSpeed Cache is neither specially designed for Flarum nor is there a full cache plugin for this forum software. Flarum can only be used to a very limited extent without the appropriate cache plugin. Especially since any optimization functions are missing. The supposedly offered cache plugin consists only of a few rewrite rules for the .htaccess.