PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$vary_language

hello

I have been using Litespeed cache on my joomla 3.10.10 for over a year with success.
I just migrated my joomla site to version 4.1.5 under php 8.0.20 and there I have problems.

Before migrating, I uninstalled the lscache version of joomla 3 then migrated the site and then reinstalled the lscache version for joomla 4.

Indeed, the menu is displayed randomly in duplicate everywhere on the site, but not all the time... I uninstalled the plugin, reinstalled, purged X times etc... nothing helped .

Since then I have an error log that fills up at the root of the server and that grows quickly with this type of repeated line:
log_errors:
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$vary_language in /home/XXXXXX/YYYYY/myfolder/plugins/system/lscache/lscache.php on line 284

This line in the php file corresponds to:
if ($module->vary_language) {
$language = '&language=' . JFactory::getLanguage()->getTag();
}

What do you think ?
Thank you for your help
Cordially

https://www.tice-education.fr/

Attachments

Thank you for your answer, I understand but before switching to joomla 4, I was already in a configuration in PHP 8.X with joomla 3.
Is a plugin update planned?
Cordially

I just tested
I uninstalled, then deleted the table, then reinstalled the new version.
Looks like it's better, I don't see duplicate menus and page crashes anymore... but maybe I haven't tried enough (30 pages)
However, if I enable PHP server errors, I get this report in the error_log file:
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$vary_language in /home/xxxxxx/xxxx/myfolder/plugins/system/lscache/lscache.php on line 285

Thanks again for your help
Best regards
https://www.tice-education.fr/

Hello

I saw that you have advanced on Litespeed version with this addition "[New Feature] Add "Options->Recache->Recache Component Generated URLs…"

Do you recommend updating my version which dates from last July 8?

Thanks again for your help
Best regards

Hello

For your information, I have installed the last modified version (last July 8) and I have from time to time (quite rarely) a wobbly display with the menu doubled on the side. It's still quite rare and random. Usually, reloading the page with another browser removes the error, or simply re-saved the article in question with the LScache purge.

However, if I enable PHP server errors, I get this report in the error_log file:
PHP Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$vary_language in /home/xxxxxx/xxxx/myfolder/plugins/system/lscache/lscache.php on line 285

What do you think ?
Thank you for your help
Cordially

Hello
Thank you very much for your work.
For your information, I have uninstalled the old version of lscache and reinstalled the last one mentioned above on the production server.
I reconfigured my ESI modules one by one.

At the general purge of the site, I still have some rare pages with the duplicate menu on the left side, but they disappear quite quickly and then the site seems to work well and is very fast.

Concerning the php file of "log errors", at first everything is ok because I don't see it anymore at the root of my site after 20 mn of functioning.

PS: Just for information, I was forced to uninstall the old version because when I installed over it, I had this message.
Everything went back to normal afterwards (see image)

Joomla : 4.2.2
PHP 8.0.23
MySQLi 10.5.17-MariaDB

Best regards

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello
thanks again

I installed the latest version on my live site. Installation over it went smoothly.
When purging, I still have for a few minutes the first pages with the duplicate menu as in the image.
Everything goes back to normal after a few minutes...

Looking at the root of the site I have some errors that have been going back for a few days partially. The file has a few lines at different times for a few days :
/home/myfolder/XXXXX/YYYYYY/plugins/system/lscache/lscache.php on line 628

These lines of errors are still quite rare, around 30 per day spread over the day

Thank you for your help
Best regards

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello,

I have just seen that you made a patch on 21 September. I have just applied it on my site in production.
At first sight, I don't have any more pages with duplicate menus that appeared for a few minutes after the purge or from time to time.

Everything seems to be working for the moment.
In the log, I see a line like that every 15 minutes or so

PHP Warning: Attempt to read property "id" on array in /home/myfolder/XXXXX/YYYYYY/plugins/system/lscache/lscache.php on line 623

I'll get back to you if I see any anomalies.
Joomla : 4.2.2
PHP 8.0.23
MySQLi 10.5.17-MariaDB

Bravo for your work
Best regards.

Hello,

I have just seen that you made a patch on 28 September. I have just applied it on my site in production.
At first sight, I don't have any more pages with duplicate menus that appeared for a few minutes after the purge or from time to time.

Everything seems to be working for the moment.
After one hour, I don't see any php errors in the log...
To be confirmed.

I'll get back to you if I see any anomalies.
Joomla : 4.2.3
PHP 8.0.23
MySQLi 10.5.17-MariaDB

Bravo for your work
Best regards.