Max Connections MariaDB cnf

Hi, I have been following a tutorial and making adjustments to MariaDB cnf (config). One of the adjustments is to set the max_connections.

Does adjusting the max_connections in MariaDB config affect the max connections set in the LSAPI Environment? Should they be equal?

Also, do any of these settings affect the Server >> Tuning >> Max connections or should that be set to match the others.

I am using the free Litespeed license, on a VPS with 2vcpu 2gb ram on Ubuntu 20.04

Kind Regards

serpent_driver

1.)
I am using the free Litespeed license, on a VPS with 2vcpu 2gb ram on Ubuntu 20.04
If you have OpenLiteSpeed (OLS) use support at OpenLiteSpeed. This forum is for LiteSpeed webserver (LSWS).
https://forum.openlitespeed.org/

2.)
Also, do any of these settings affect the Server >> Tuning >> Max connections or should that be set to match the others.
This setting is related to HTTP requests and has nothing to with database connections.

Thanks. I am using the enterprise version, and it's a native install.

2.)
This setting is related to HTTP requests and has nothing to with database connections.
Thanks for answering that question. Does adjusting the max_connections in MariaDB config, affect the Max connections under LiteSpeed SAPI App Definition or the max connections set in the LSAPI Environment? Should they be equal?

I understand that the 2 max connections which are set in the LiteSpeed SAPI App Definition settings should be equal but should the MariaDB config be set the same:

As in this example:
-----------------------------------

LiteSpeed SAPI App Definition
Name >> lsphp74
Address >> uds://tmp/lshttpd/lsphp.sock
Notes >>
Max Connections >> 10
Environment >>

PHP_LSAPI_CHILDREN=10
LSAPI_AVOID_FORK=1

MariaDB config

max_connections = 45 (should this figure be equal to the LiteSpeed SAPI App Definition)

----------------------------

I understand i may sound confused but i am still learning.

Kind Regards

PHP == PHP
MariaDB == MariaDB
but
PHP != MariaDB

If you want to learn, check documentation:
https://docs.litespeedtech.com/
Hi thanks, but that's not really an answer, that's just pushing someone to one side and pointing at documentation. If you don't know the answer then just say i don't know. If you don't want to help then don't.

Maybe someone else can answer. Thanks anyway.

serpent_driver

I already gave you the answer, but this forum is only a forum and not a place to teach newbies. We all had to learn, but before you can ask any question you must learn basics and this basics can be found in documentation. If you have a paid license you can also open a support ticket to get a qualified answer.

I already gave you the answer, but this forum is only a forum and not a place to teach newbies. We all had to learn, but before you can ask any question you must learn basics and this basics can be found in documentation. If you have a paid license you can also open a support ticket to get a qualified answer.
I thought that is what forums were here for. For people to ask questions and if people knew the answer to help out.

I simple Yes the MariaDB max connections do affect the max connections in the LiteSpeed SAPI App Definition or No they do not, would have done.