ESI settings on LScache

Hello.
I have a Virtuozzo system with Litespeed. My WP site is a community with Buddyboss theme and Memberpress managing the subscriptions.
Apart from Redis cache and opcache, I cannot have standard cache systems due to the problems that have arisen among logged in users. All users on the website are logged in and obviously interact with each other.
However, having available ESI on LS cache plugin, I was wondering how I could best configure it to have gains in terms of performance but above all an economy of server resources.

Thank you

I had specified that the site was WP (wordpress) with Litespeed server and the official LScache plugin.
I don't have a major imminent problem, but mine is more a request on how to configure a function (Esi) since the official documentation is a bit sparse, that's all.
I can't activate most of the classic cache, he wants to know how to best configure (if possible) the ESI function.
Thank you

serpent_driver

I have some other plugins installed / activated such as Autoptimize, Speed Booster Pack, WP Performance Score Booster with varying degrees of success, depending on what site it is.
Remove or deactivate all these plugins to prevent conflicts before you use LiteSpeed.

Best place to test website speed these days?
Yes, test it by your own. This allows you to evaluate the differences yourself.