Very BAD TTFB

serpent_driver

Do you want to connect to my computer? Let's check it out
No, thank you....

You are using Cloudflare. Cloudflare is not bad, but CF is no a guarantee that your page will be faster and in many cases page loads slower than without CF. If you have no or almost no foreign visitors from other countries CF makes no sense to use it and can be the reason for a bad TTFB.

So why does TTFB get better when LsCache is disabled? Are we sure it has something to do with CF?
I have no visitors from foreign countries. I use CF only for security but I will test it by doing DnsOnly for ttfn. I will give information.

Check this out:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?hl=de&url=https://unallarayakkabi.com.tr/&tab=mobile

Remove all external sources like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google DoubleClick, and other Google services and Cloudflare AJAX request and you will get a page with much more speed.
TTFB is high when I first enter any page
http://prnt.sc/wdrmkp
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google DoubleClick and (Cloudflare DNS ONLY)
You can check again too please

serpent_driver

There is nothing wrong, but you missunderstand something. Lscache is generally faster than without Lscache, but making cache function available is not for free. For the first load it costs performance at your server with several services and ressources like DNS, RAM, CPU.... If your are on shared hosting you must share all ressources with others on the same host and this causes a delay. If you want more speed you must use a dedicated server. And as I already described Cloudflare can also cause a higher TTFB

I checked your site again with empty browser cache. Requested from Germany, so check your own Internet Connection and the proxy you also use!

ttfb.jpg

I deleted cloudflare and tested TTFB time has not changed.
I installed LsCache TTFB went up.
I deleted LsCache TTFB crashed.
I use shared hosting.
Will LsCache TTFB time be reduced if I use VDS?
The hosting company strongly suggests that I use LsCache. I'm putting the TTFB time in their eyes, but they claim that the site is running fast.
Is VDS necessary to get efficiency with LsCache?
No LsCache preload feature?

There is nothing wrong, but you missunderstand something. Lscache is generally faster than without Lscache, but making cache function available is not for free. For the first load it costs performance at your server with several services and ressources like DNS, RAM, CPU.... If your are on shared hosting you must share all ressources with others on the same host and this causes a delay. If you want more speed you must use a dedicated server. And as I already described Cloudflare can also cause a higher TTFB

I checked your site again with empty browser cache. Requested from Germany, so check your own Internet Connection and the proxy you also use!

View attachment 2272
So what would you suggest me to speed up my site?

serpent_driver