SSL doesn't work anymore

My server created from Google Cloud image and the server has been running fine.
Today, I suddenly found that the ssl service of the website cannot be accessed normally. When I accessed my website by chrome the browser displayed the message like 'NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID, This server cannot prove that it is www.mydaomain.com; its security certificate is from mydomain.com...'. The domain name is still in the certification period and I have enabled the quic.cloud.
At the same time, I found that the hard disk space suddenly became 100% occupied. I checked the disk and found that the files size in the /var/www/html/wp-content/litespeed/js directory has exceeded 1.2g. After executed 'Empty Entire Cache' of LitespeedCache-Toolbox the disk space occupied by these js files has dropped. But in 3 hours, the disk space occupied by these files has risen to more than 700m again.

So my question is
1. How to recover my ssl service? I have tried renew the certificates and it showed domain is still in normal period, it will be expired in September. My cerificates include 'mydomain.com' and 'www.mydomain.com'. The error message means like I accessed www.mydomain.com but the certificates just include 'mydomain.com'?
2. Why the files in /var/www/html/wp-content/litespeed/js took up so much disk space? Is this normal? And 100% disk occupied caused that ssl problem?
3. Has my server been hacked?

Last edited:

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
You can log a ticket so that we can check SSL certificate issue further. Please separate issue with different tickets.