Prestashop 8/8.1 compatibility

Hello, my hosting support litespeed cache but i have see that the latest module version in dated 2020 and won't install/work on the latest versions of Prestashop PS8/8.1.
Do you know if there is there any plan to update the module to make it compatible with the latest version of prestashop or some other way to enable it?
Thank you.
Best regards,
Alessandro

The current cache plugin isn't compatible with PHP8.x and PrestaShop version 8 and there is no plan if an updated version will be available.
Hello, I also have a store set up with PS 8.1 and I join the question, do you plan to update your module to be compatible with PS 8/8.1? I see that with WooCommerce it does have updated development, but with PS it is abandoned, I await your response.

Last edited:
Hello, the exact same thing happens to me. I just upgraded to PrestaShop 8.1 and am getting PHP errors. The hosting company tells me that it can't do anything because Litespeed doesn't update the module anymore. What I can do? Thank you

NiteWave

Administrator
last month, during trouble shooting on PS 8 shop, I tried to modify 2 php scripts and looks LSCPS working after that(with classic theme).
the attached are the 2 patch files. to apply the patch:
Code:
cd modules/litespeedcache/controllers/admin
patch < AdminLiteSpeedCacheConfigController.txt
patch < AdminLiteSpeedCacheCustomizeController.txt
if it works on your PS 8/8.1 as well, will ask our developer to apply the patches on github / package etc.

Attachments

I have used the two patch files above with Prestashop 8.1 and it appears to be working fine.

It only ran for a day and then failed

Last edited: