Pre-cache Mobile pages

serpent_driver

No.

Mobile == all mobile devices
Chrome === all devices (Mobile and Desktop)
Safari === all devices (Mobile and Desktop)

You should look into the topic of user agents a little more intensively. You don't seem to have any knowledge of what a user agent is and unless you know that, you don't know what you're doing. First ask Google what a user agent is and how the user agent differs depending on the browser and device.

I really don't understand user agents. What can I do to get these 4 cached: Chrome Desktop (Mac, Windows); Chrome Mobile (iPhone, Android); Safari Desktop (Mac); Safari Mobile (iPhone, iPad)

I did uncomment the strings but then I replaced them with the previously mentioned varies.

serpent_driver

For desktop devices you must enter nothing. Only for mobile devices you have to enter terms:

https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/pre-cache-mobile-pages.22587/post-127995

FYI: The cache plugin does not differentiate between an iPhone and other mobile devices if you use the original cache varies. That's why you can't warmup the cache for mobile devices and the iPhone separately with the built-in crawler. This is only possible with the Kitt Cache Crawler.

For desktop devices you must enter nothing. Only for mobile devices you have to enter terms:

https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/pre-cache-mobile-pages.22587/post-127995

FYI: The cache plugin does not differentiate between an iPhone and other mobile devices if you use the original cache varies. That's why you can't warmup the cache for mobile devices and the iPhone separately with the built-in crawler. This is only possible with the Kitt Cache Crawler.
I'm sorry but I am confused. 1) I am using your cache varies. 2) Why can't I warmup the cache using the setting we've been discussing?

I'm in a tough spot. For right now, I have to use default cache varies because the cache warmup will not occur otherwise. If I set "Separate View for Safari Browser" then webp does not load and my views gets messed up (for example, mobile version on desktop). As a result, I disabled webp and "Separate View for Safari Browser."

The other problem I have is that Journal 3 serves different image sizes for mobile, tablet, and desktop. However, with "Separate View for Mobile Device" the headers for desktop and mobile are set correctly, but the images are not sized according to specifications.

Main goal is cache warmup for separate image sizes (mobile, tablet, and desktop) and separate webp versions. Any solution for either problem?

serpent_driver

The generation of different images for mobile, desktop AND tablet seems to be a new feature of the current journal version. This makes the cache plugin unusable, at least when using webp images.

serpent_driver

@MaximumTime

It doesn't solve your OC 2 problem, but I have now completely adapted the Kitt Cache Crawler to Journal 3 so that all device types are supported and webp images are also taken into account depending on the respective webp browser support. The languages and currency selection have been completely revised, for which additional cache variants are also required. Maybe you should switch to OC3, especially since it is foreseeable that your provider will soon switch off PHP 5.x?!

serpent_driver

Your solution will not be better by insulting me. Your solution was and is flawed because you make a crucial mistake. A screenshot from Google Search Console says nothing about whether users are shown what is defined.

Can I also report your hate posts? Shall I do that?