phpbb3 litespeed cache

serpent_driver

For better understanding, most of phpbb forums are community projects where (almost) nobody earns money with it, so nobody will invest money in it. This is the reason why nobody develops a plugin or .htaccess rules for this application. It's a shame it's like this, but that's business. Nobody works for free. Neither do I.

Hi everyone I am a complete noob when it comes to webdev, and i'm trying to help my brother make a website.
everything seems to be going fine except for one little detail that drove me crazy, there's an option in the theme that displays random articles from a chosen category, and it works fine, except that it just never updates, unless you update something in the categories or the page itself, or just purge the cache. otherwise it just stays like that the whole day 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 ,
the idea is to have that section update on a regular basis showing random articles every set amount of time, or even every time you reload the page if possible,
the theme uses LiteSpeed cache plugin, it comes preinstalled with it, and i'm wondering if there's something i could do have it automatically purge the cache of that page on a regular basis, or even some php code i could put somewhere to do just that.
thanks in advance guys for the help.

Last edited:

serpent_driver

the theme uses LiteSpeed cache plugin, it comes preinstalled with it, and i'm wondering if there's something i could do have it automatically purge the cache of that page on a regular basis, or even some php code i could put somewhere to do just that.
thanks in advance guys for the help.
There is no cache plugin for phpbb3, so which application or cache plugin do you talk about?