Notification Plugin not working

Report number: ODHHNBBQ

I use the WPFront Notification Bar plugin for a sticky legal information bar at the bottom of each page.

Since I started modifying everything, the bottom bar doesn't appear anymore.

I have tried excluding it from minification but I am not that techy and not sure if I am doing it correctly.

I really do not want to turn off a lot of Litespeed settings as I am very pleased with the performance I am getting.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
I checked https://www.quickandfriendlyloans.com and I can see the bottom bar without any problem and x-litespeed-cache:hit header.

How to see the error?

Last edited by a moderator:
See attached screen-shot to show you the notification bar text to look out for. It is not showing for me on a number of different browsers or mobile phones.

Attachments

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
I see. In what condition the message should show up? or simply to show up at any page and any time?

It might be some compatible issue since we can not guaranty "WPFront Notification Bar plugin" cache friendly, they may need to change some of their code to fit the cached pages. If you can log a ticket with us , providing tmp root ssh login and wordpress admin login, we can double check for the capability.

I thought it might have been a js minify or is combining problem, as it works and appears ok when I turn off all of the modifying and combining features?

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
possible, that's why you will need to understand in what condition "WPFront Notification Bar plugin" will show up. js minify or combining may break such condition. may need to modify the "WPFront Notification Bar plugin" code to fix such a problem. You'd better contact "WPFront Notification Bar plugin" developer or choose an alternative plugin without such problem