node.h error in make for "Compile Python with LSWSGI"

As a result of making as described in "Compile Python with the Module and Prepare the Executable" on the following web page, a compilation error occurred.
How should we respond?
Is it not compatible with python3.10?

https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:other-ext-apps:python-lsapi

Code:
cd /usr/local/lsws/wsgi-lsapi-1.6
python ./configure.py
make

gcc -pthread -Wno-unused-result -Wsign-compare -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -O0 -g3 -I. -I/usr/local/python3.10.4/include/python3.10  -I. -I/usr/local/python3.10.4/include/python3.10  -c -o main.o main.c
gcc -pthread -Wno-unused-result -Wsign-compare -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -O0 -g3 -I. -I/usr/local/python3.10.4/include/python3.10  -I. -I/usr/local/python3.10.4/include/python3.10  -c -o wsgi.o wsgi.c
wsgi.c:30:10: fatal error: node.h: No such file or directory
 #include <node.h>
          ^~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make: *** [wsgi.o] Error 1

In addition, the following warning occurred when running configure.py, but it is ignored.
Code:
python ./configure.py
/usr/local/lsws/wsgi-lsapi-1.6/./configure.py:3: DeprecationWarning: The distutils package is deprecated and slated for removal in Python 3.12. Use setuptools or check PEP 632 for potential alternatives
  from distutils.sysconfig import get_config_var
/usr/local/lsws/wsgi-lsapi-1.6/./configure.py:3: DeprecationWarning: The distutils.sysconfig module is deprecated, use sysconfig instead
  from distutils.sysconfig import get_config_var

The latest version, "Python Module 2.0" existed.
https://www.litespeedtech.com/open-source/litespeed-sapi/download

I downloaded wsgi-lsapi-2.0.tgz and did the same operation, but the result is the same.

The include path of the make file is specified as follows.
CPPFLAGS= -I. -I/usr/local/python3.10.4/include/python3.10

But "node.h" does not exist in this path.

excerpt of make file
Code:
CC=             gcc -pthread
BASECFLAGS=     -Wno-unused-result -Wsign-compare -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3 -Wall -O0 -g3
CPPFLAGS=       -I. -I/usr/local/python3.10.4/include/python3.10
DEFINES=
CFLAGS=         $(BASECFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) $(DEFINES)
LIBPL=          /usr/local/python3.10.4/lib/python3.10/config-3.10-x86_64-linux-gnu
LDFLAGS=         -L/usr/local/python3.10.4/lib
LINKFORSHARED=  -Xlinker -export-dynamic
LIBS=           -lcrypt -lpthread -ldl  -lutil -lm
SYSLIBS=        -lm
VERSION=        3.10