LSMCD : Per user cache limit

Dear All.
Firs I apologize if this is the wrong place to ask, but I could not find any special forum for LSMCD.

I Just compile and install LSMCD.
Now i'm looking at the /usr/local/lsmcd/conf/node.conf.
I want to make my lsmcd server use SASL
Here is my current SASL part :
Code:
Cached.UseSasl=true
Cached.DataByUser=true
Cached.Anonymous=false
#Cached.UserSize=1000
#Cached.HashSize=500000
#CACHED.MEMMAXSZ=0
#CACHED.NOMEMFAIL=false
at https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:lsmcd:configuration I only found :

Cached.MemMaxSz : If set to a non-zero value, it is the number of bytes that will be stored in the hash before least recently used items begin to be purged

My question is :
Is 'CACHED.MEMMAXSZ' meant 'per user' or is it for the total size of all cache ?
If it is not per user, what I have to do if I want to limit per user cache size ?

Sincerely
-bino-

Last edited by a moderator:

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
Cached.MemMaxSz represents the maximum size of the database. If user level databases are enabled, then it's the maximum size of each user's database.

Cached.MemMaxSz represents the maximum size of the database. If user level databases are enabled, then it's the maximum size of each user's database.
Thankyou for your help.

So, since in my config I have 'Cached.DataByUser=true', is it mean that my 'user level databases' are enabled ?

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
Cached.UserSize is the initial size. There is currently no way to set the user's maximum. The bottom line is that items roll out based on LRU regardless of which user they are for.