LS Configuration Issue

I have LiteSpeed Cache (5.5.1) installed on my wordpress website. I've configured the plugin to best of my knowledge.
The cache doesn't seem to be working though.
I don't get X-LiteSpeed-Cache header in response headers. Though I do get X-Litespeed-Cache-Control: public,max-age=604800 and X-Litespeed-Tag: e92_HTTP.200,e92_front,e92_URL.6666cd76f96956469e7be39d750cc7d9,e92_F,e92_Po.1928,e92_PGS,e92_

FPBJFOLH This is the report number I generated from plugin.

From one other thread I checked for echo $_SERVER['X-LSCACHE']; but this key is not present in $_SERVER variable.

Can you please help me configure the Cache properly?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi there,

yes I just read through the documentation and figured that out.
The other option is to enable caching through QUIC.cloud CDN.
Is it correct, that we can still use caching through QUIC.cloud CDN if configured properly, or it'll just enable the optimization feature of the plugin?

serpent_driver

Caching is caching and optimization is optimization. You can use some but not all optimization functions without having LiteSpeed web server installed. The LiteSpeed webserver and it's cache engine makes caching available, but not the cache plugin. The cache plugin is just a control panel to tell the web server what and how sources should be cached and provides functions for optimizations. If you don't have LiteSpeed webserver installed you can use quic.cloud to make caching with this service available. In short, if you want caching without LSWS you need quic.cloud. If you only want to use optimization you don't need LSWS or quic.cloud, but without LSWS or quic.cloud you can't use all optimizations.