Looking to hire someone with ESI and Codeignitor knowledge

mkaaaay

Hi, I'm looking for a dev that understands both ESI and codegnitor so we can generate CSRF tokens in a cached form.

Please PM me for further info.

Thank you.

serpent_driver

Why do you try find a complicated solution, if there is a simple solution. Use rewrite rules and disable cache if a specific GET parameter is used. No need for ESI.

mkaaaay

Why do you try find a complicated solution, if there is a simple solution. Use rewrite rules and disable cache if a specific GET parameter is used. No need for ESI.
We want to use ESI to replace the usage of ajax requests to add customer specific data to the page. CSRF issue is already dealt with.

mkaaaay

this means we have dealt with the CSRF issue, however are still seeking work done at a REASONABLE rate to get ESI working within our CodeIgnitor framework.

serpent_driver

Maybe I am wrong and sorry in advance if I wrongly accuse you, but since you are using Litespeed you seem to have trouble with ESI and CodeIgnitor. I don't understand why? ESI is no PHP extension, so it can be used with whatever PHP based framework, with or without template engine. ESI tags are ignored by browser and is only considered by web server, if it supports ESI. ESI tags can be handled like HTML, but it doesn't matter where you define it. Whenever your ESI definitions have effect to the output define it wherever you want. Sounds easy, doesn't it? ;)