LiteSpeed timeout after 60 minutes in php script

serpent_driver

@AndreyPopov
FYI: Almost all setting options that you can find in the LiteSpeed documentation are only relevant if you don't use a control panel. This means that the relevant settings must be made in the relevant control panel. The only exceptions to this are a few setting options.

serpent_driver

It's controlled by Directadmin in that case or even not used by litespeed if there's directadmin if I good understood it.
FYI: Almost all setting options that you can find in the LiteSpeed documentation are only relevant if you don't use a control panel. This means that the relevant settings must be made in the relevant control panel. The only exceptions to this are a few setting options.

AndreyPopov

It's controlled by Directadmin in that case or even not used by litespeed if there's directadmin if I good understood it.
Directadmin, Plesk, cPanel, WebAdmin - only GUI interface (control panel) that help you change settings and monitor.
GUI interface NOT controlled anything.
only show in useful form
and help change (if needed)

all settings stored in config files

Ok I found it with LiteSpeed support. I leave here my solution (in my case):

Go to LiteSpeed admin and then Configuration -> Server -> PHP -> PHP Handler Defaults -> Edit -> Environment -> wrote here LSAPI_MAX_PROCESS_TIME=36000

Probably you mentioned it here earlier but I didn't understand it properly:) I didn't know I have to write it in Environment Section in PHP section :D

serpent_driver

Ok I found it with LiteSpeed support. I leave here my solution (in my case):

Go to LiteSpeed admin and then Configuration -> Server -> PHP -> PHP Handler Defaults -> Edit -> Environment -> wrote here LSAPI_MAX_PROCESS_TIME=36000

Probably you mentioned it here earlier but I didn't understand it properly:) I didn't know I have to write it in Environment Section in PHP section :D

The solution with LSAPI_MAX_PROCESS_TIME is still not ideal because it affects all PHP processes. Limiting the runtime is not an arbitrary limitation. I would therefore at least test whether conventional methods also work. This would have the advantage that you could limit an extension of the runtime to a specific script. So either use max_execution_time in the script in question or alternatively use this solution, which can also be found in the documentation.

https://docs.litespeedtech.com/lsws...t-lsapi_max_process_time-environment-variable
Scroll down to example.