How to Disable some PHP Function in Lite Speed Ent?

sibipaul

Hello,

Recently I have Migrated my Invision Community Forum Software to My New Litespeed Ent Server.

I'm getting a warning in the dashboard every time I logged in.

Dangerous PHP Functions Enabled

Some functions are enabled on your server which have the potential to cause serious damage to your community or server. If you are in a shared hosting environment, some of these functions may bypass the restrictions which prevent one account on the server affecting another. Their presence also increases the amount of damage that could be caused if your AdminCP is compromised.
Since Invision Community, and most other web applications do not use these functions, we recommend disabling them on your server, at least within the directory that your community is installed in. You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator and ask them to be added to the disable_functions PHP setting.
exec system passthru pcntl_exec popen proc_open shell_exec
Kindly Help me, how to solve this?

sibipaul

I got another warning along with the first one.

Kindly look into this, and let me know how to fix.

Your server does not meet our recommendations. This may prevent you from upgrading to future versions of Invision Community.

You do not have the cURL PHP extension loaded or it is running a version less than 7.36. Enabling the cURL module provides a more efficient and reliable library for making connections from your website to other websites.
You should contact your hosting provider or system administrator and ask them to resolve these issues.
NB:

I installed cURL by following these two Commands.

Code:
yum install curl

yum install php-curl
what I have to next, to solve these two warnings?

NiteWave

Administrator
from the info.php page:
Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/etc/php.ini
Scan this dir for additional .ini files /usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/etc/php.d

search "disable_functions", now
disable_functions no value no value

search curl, got 6 results, 1st one is "/usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/etc/php.d/20-curl.ini"

I need to disable these functions

exec system passthru pcntl_exec popen proc_open shell_exec
please edit "/usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/etc/php.ini", search "disable_functions", add "system, passthru, pcntl_exec, popen, proc_open shell_exec" to that line

then kill all lsphp processes -- "pkill lsphp"

access info.php again.

sibipaul

I added The code below

Code:
disable_functions = "exec, system, passthru, pcntl_exec, popen, proc_open, shell_exec"
exactly like this.

Is that OK?

Can you please check my info PHP...

Thanks.