High Ram & High Load After Upgrading To 5.2

Hi,

I have issue high usage memory ram and i see often high load, also all access slow than before upgrade, can someone or support help me out from this issu. I provide server login detail via PM.

Jon K

Administrator
Staff member
Please try upgrading to the latest build (10) and see.
/usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/lsup.sh -f -v 5.2

You will see higher usage with Pagespeed as that is very resource heavy. We recommend enabling it on a per vhost basis.

Please try upgrading to the latest build (10) and see.

You will see higher usage with Pagespeed as that is very resource heavy. We recommend enabling it on a per vhost basis.

How to update version to 5.2 build 10 sir?

Just run the following command:
Has been upgraded, load normal ram usage 53%++ before upgrade ram usage just 25%-30%, and speed access i think not fast like before, may you can check my server sir?

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
pagespeed consume a lot resources, since it optimize web page on the fly, it slows down page load as well.
Please try turning off pagespeed, see if it back to the same level as the older version.

I have disable pagespeed since open thread here sir, but after update not fast like before. I need update latest litespeed because need support for ruby also composer.

Jon K

Administrator
Staff member
You can upgrade/downgrade at anytime and it will not affect anything. If you downgrade back to 5.1.17 what is Ram and IO usage and what is it with 5.2?
To downgrade to 5.1.17:
/usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/lsup.sh -f -v 5.1.17
To upgrade back to 5.2: