Hey, I've got a litespeed server (OpenLiteSpeed 1.7.16) serving a Joomla! website (Joomla! 4.1.5) and I've been having an issue with compression. It seems that the compressed files being served by lightspeed are not being uncompressed by the browser (Tested on Mozilla Firefox 103.0 and Chromium 103.0.5060.134), and therefore all the scripts and css files loaded with the website were not working. I've performed a temporary fix by disabling compression on litespeed control panel and deleting all compressed files, and it seems to be working. Of course I'd rather serve compressed files, but I did not figure out what is causing this issue.