CRITICAL SECURITY ISSUE!

I am the Owner of TrueGamer.xyz webgames business and
I have found security holes in this plugin. read this carefully!

Subject: Security Vulnerability in LiteSpeed Cache Plugin
and Malicious Popads Malware Infection on TrueGamer.xyz

Dear LiteSpeed Cache Plugin Support,

I hope this letter reaches you, and I am writing this letter to express my deep concern and frustration regarding a security vulnerability that exists in the LiteSpeed Cache plugin. This vulnerability has caused serious damage to my website TrueGamer.xyz and has also affected my Google AdSense business.

As a large web gaming website, TrueGamer.xyz with thousands of visitors daily, relies heavily on WordPress and various plugins to improve performance and optimize page loading speeds. Unfortunately, after installing the LiteSpeed Cache plugin and utilizing its page optimization features, my website was infected with malicious popads malware, resulting in a destructive and harmful experience for my visitors.

This is not the first time I have faced such a problem after implementing the LiteSpeed Cache plugin. In the past, I have encountered similar malware issues shortly after integrating the plugin into my website. As a result, I was forced to restart my entire website in order to eradicate the malware and restore a safe browsing environment for my users.

The process of identifying the root cause of the problem was difficult and time-consuming, and we made numerous attempts to diagnose and fix the problem using well-known security plug-ins such as Wordfence. Unfortunately, even this industry-leading security plugin was unable to recognize the malware injected through the LiteSpeed Cache plugin.

In the end, I decided to use a little-known plugin called Quttera for WordPress security. Through extensive scanning, the plugin successfully detected the presence of "iframe injection" in the "wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/lib/jsmin.cls.php" directory. This discovery confirmed that a security vulnerability within the LiteSpeed Cache plugin was the cause of the malware infection of my website. As soon as the Quttera wordpress security plugin noticed and blocked the current file/issue the pop ads malware stopped.

fixyourstuff.png

The consequences of this security breach were dire. Not only was the trust and safety of my website visitors compromised due to the presence of the malicious popads malware, but my Google Adsense business was also negatively impacted. This resulted in financial losses and a significant setback to my overall online reputation.

I ask that LiteSpeed Technologies, Inc. take immediate action to address these security vulnerabilities and provide a prompt resolution to my complaint. We expect a thorough investigation to determine the cause of the security breach and an effective patch to quickly correct the problem. We also urge you to conduct rigorous testing and quality assurance to prevent similar incidents from occurring in the future.

Furthermore, we demand compensation for the financial losses incurred as a result of the malware infection, as well as for the time and effort expended in resolving the issue. Such compensation must cover the revenue lost due to interrupted Google Adsense earnings and the additional costs to restore my website to a secure state.

I am confident that LiteSpeed Technologies, Inc. values its customers and takes their concerns seriously. I trust that your company will address this issue promptly and take the necessary steps to prevent the recurrence of such security vulnerabilities in the future. We look forward to a prompt and satisfactory resolution of this matter.

We appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely

Owner of the TrueGamer website.
Contactmail:
truegamer.contactmail@gmail.com

Last edited: