Bug with Opencart 2.3.0.2 & Journal 3.1.4 with pop up login / shortcode customer name

serpent_driver

I uninstalled it and returned to nitro for now which works without issue. Cache works fine and it does not cause problems with privacy. I can only hope lscache is updated for opencart in the future and it fixes my problems
It is not an art to develop a HTTP cache that can only cache pages for not logged in users. Use my code and you get the same.

It is not an art to develop a HTTP cache that can only cache pages for not logged in users. Use my code and you get the same.
The code change you suggested which I added to my htacess did not solve any of the mentioned problems I had faced. Thank you for the time you have invested though, much appreciated.

I will keep coming back to check on the progress of the release log to see if anything changes.

serpent_driver

The code change you suggested which I added to my htacess did not solve any of the mentioned problems I had faced.
You only reported 1 issue and you asked for disabling cache for logged in users. You got what you asked for. Nobody has an advantage if you only complain, but you don't give LiteSpeed details to improve cache plugin for OC.

I have spoken about 6 issues.

I added your code to the htaccess and disabled in the module panel cache logged in users and saw no improvement, it was still caching logged in users, and giving the same session cache to others.

serpent_driver

If so, it has to be examined why the code doesn't work. Basically the code is correct. If it doesn't work the reason can only be a typo for the cookie value, but it is up to you to give it a chance to correct the code.