prevent caching for logged-in wordpress users without plugin

Hi

I use asset clean up and Wprocket to speed up Wordpress and cache pages. I do not want to use Litespeed cache plugin but I am interested in using litespeed server-side caching . I use htaccess method to cache pages using litespeed but my problem is that I am unable to prevent showing cached version of pages to logged-in wordpress users.
Also, sometimes litespeed caches pages with Wordpress top navigation bar and shows them to all users which is not good.

Does anybody have idea how can I solve this issue?

Regards

serpent_driver

I do not want to use Litespeed cache plugin but I am interested in using litespeed server-side caching .
It's the same. Cache plugin for WP is just a control panel to manage server side cache. The cache plugin itself doesn't cache anything.

I use htaccess method to cache pages using litespeed but my problem is that I am unable to prevent showing cached version of pages to logged-in wordpress users.
Also, sometimes litespeed caches pages with Wordpress top navigation bar and shows them to all users which is not good.
You need LScache plugin for WP to handle that.

For further cache plugin related question please read this:
https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/please-use-the-official-wordpress-forum.16028/