The very best LiteSpeed Cache Varies for OpenCart if Journal 3 and LSWS is used

Lee

Well, with some tweaking and fixing a ton of little issues, this idiot has managed to get a PageSpeed score using open cart and Journal 3 to 93 on mobile.... Just a few weeks ago it was in the low 30's.
speedtest.jpg

Lee

Don't hurt yourself. At your age you have to be careful. :p

If you now use a theme that is a bit more attractive, you could finally sell enough to finance my 911. :D:D:D
Attractive? It looks a crap load better than your sites... I was thinking the same about your site. Show me a theme that will blow my mind and I'll consider it...

Plus I have built it exactly like I want and it functions exactly as I want.

serpent_driver

Do you have a problem with criticism?

As is well known, one can argue about taste, but you sell fragrance. Accordingly, your shop should convey the appropriate flair. You don't need a college degree in psychology for that. Ultimately, it is the eye that buys. At the moment your shop looks like the fragrance fell off the truck and that doesn't really encourage you to buy it.

Lee

Opinions are like assholes...

My 'fell off the truck' site has sold me 88.7K worth if fragrances this year. How many cache programs has yours sold you?

Last edited:

Lee

Ya know, I met you because of the way you treated our Ukrainian friend and that abrasive personality never stops! Ever. I bet it's tough to have friends.

One credit and one credit only, you did a great job on figuring out how to cache Journal 3.

serpent_driver

You can twist the truth however you want. The fact is that without external help (me) you would have a shop that doesn't work. How stupid do you have to be to ban Google from accessing your shop? This, just to mention one of your significant mistakes. I'll help you for free to get your shop up and running and to solve your cache problems.

Are you crazy?

Lee

Yes, I'm the crazy one!!! LOL Fact is, without me your software would have never got to the next level, I appreciate being able to help out. Now go make some money selling to folks that have Journal 3. And if you need me my testimonial, I would be happy to.

My shop has always worked, it was the cache that did not, otherwise, you would not have had anything to fix :p But I did find a bunch of little quirks that led to the huge increase in speed.

Lee

The good thing is: I don't need users (customers) like you, but you always need help. How does that feel? :p:p:p
I guess you are saying that you do not need customers! LOL. And, you will always need help, but you won't seek it out until it's too late.

Anyways, you are the type that will never stop from trying to say the last word, so I'll just stop here and let you talk to yourself...

All this bantering aside, you did in fact do a great job - so THANK YOU.

serpent_driver

I guess you are saying that you do not need customers! LOL. And, you will always need help, but you won't seek it out until it's too late.
Bullshit.

Anyways, you are the type that will never stop from trying to say the last word, so I'll just stop here and let you talk to yourself...
Again, Bullshit. A loser's answer.

I helped you for free because I wanted to do something good and I felt sorry for you. But I had no idea that you are one of those people who only takes advantage of others. But may I remind you that you will always be dependent on outside help. You won't get any more help in this forum. It's your own fault and stupid! A 65 year old sack....