1.7.4.4 LSCache Theme problem

Hi there,

After installing the LSCache module for my Prestashop site..

the problem (as attached) has occurred for my website only for iPhone view. (happens after clearing browser cache)

Why i cleared browser cache? I want to see first time new user UX/UI
It needs to be refresh 2 times for it to become normal..

Can you see the big gap underneath the price?

gapproblem.jpeg

now i have disabled and uninstall LSCache module because nobody seem to have any knowledge regarding this (incl. fiverr)

Thanks

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
the layout issue is not caused by lscache. Most likely your layout will be some problem even without lscache. Once the page generated bad layout(by smarty or just layour itself), and then cached, it can be served from cache, but it never caused by lscache. You can disable lsache and make sure everything ok, then you can enable the cache back.

the layout issue is not caused by lscache. Most likely your layout will be some problem even without lscache. Once the page generated bad layout(by smarty or just layour itself), and then cached, it can be served from cache, but it never caused by lscache. You can disable lsache and make sure everything ok, then you can enable the cache back.
When i disable LSCache module the problem is gone.. i already hired few people to have a look at the problem..
Everybody said that LSCache causes the theme problem..

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
LSCache should not touch your layout at all. the cache function is just cache whatever it rendered(good or bad), just like a mirror. You can log a ticket with us with the details steps and login to check the issue.

LuigiMdg

LSCache should not touch your layout at all. the cache function is just cache whatever it rendered(good or bad), just like a mirror. You can log a ticket with us with the details steps and login to check the issue.
I'm sorry but I have to contradict you, I also have problems with PrestaShop, I change the layout by moving components such as login, cart and all those components to which it goes to add "esi: inline" (because they don't have to go to the cache), move them over the header

I'm sorry but I have to contradict you, I also have problems with PrestaShop, I change the layout by moving components such as login, cart and all those components to which it goes to add "esi: inline" (because they don't have to go to the cache), move them over the header
Thank god somebody agrees with me.. Hi can you teach me step by step on how to do it? I can't seem to find the solution

LuigiMdg

Hi, unfortunately I haven't found a solution yet.. The only solution seems to be to switch to the original PrestaShop template, but it's too empty..!

LuigiMdg

However, I seemed to understand that the esi are for the Enterprise version, maybe that's the problem!
It will surely be useful to someone who will be passing through here.
Private ESIs are exclusive to the Enterprise version, so yes, the LS Cache module is free for PrestaShop, but it doesn't work without the paid plan, not even with the original theme..!