Using Litespeed Web Server with AWS auto-scaling setup

I'm wondering whether if using Litespeed on an AWS hosting environment that's using auto-scaling and other services is possible or worth pursuing. Are there licensing issues with this? Or is this a cost nightmare? There was only one other post I could find even similar (https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/threads/lsws-could-it-run-on-amazon-ec2.2117/) but that didn't answer the question. Is anyone currently running a setup like this?

Thanks,
James

I don't know if there's a new autoscaling-friendly licensing model for LSWS by now, but you can at least do autoscaling for your LSAPI worker instances: running just lsphp (or similar) as a daemon does not require a license, and you don't need LSWS installed on a server just to get LSPHP. Just add the LiteSpeed package repository and install that one component.

Then you'd have a couple of permanent LSWS (not autoscaled) front-ends for serving static content and proxying off to your LSAPI ASG. Given most of the system resources on a web server are typically consumed by dynamic content processing (PHP, python, node, etc), this is a way of autoscaling just those most resource intensive parts.

There's some issues I haven't figured out yet though.