[Resolved] LSCWP could not be enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatsup

Hi - In WHM/cPanel using the LiteSpeed plugin, I get the following error after trying to enable my wordpress site:
Code:
home/mysite/public_html - LSCWP could not be enabled.
I have gone through the explaination by LiteSpeed, but find them written to confusing.

My Cache storage paith is set to: /usr/local/lsws
Enable Public Cache - No
Check Public Cache - Yes
Cache Request with Query String - Yes
Cache Request with Cookie - Yes
Cache Response with Cookie - Yes
Ignore Request Cache-Control - Yes
Ignore Response Cache-Control - Yes

I also installed the LiteSpeed wordpress plugin, but are still unable to get the cache working.

Cache version 1.0.8.1 LSWS version 5.1.7 Ent 1cpu stnd cache

Thanks Roald

Last edited by a moderator:

whatsup

Hi, nothing works. My VPS server is more likely not set up for the cache to work.
Does LiteSpeed offer any services to help with this. My hosting provider do not support LiteSpeed.
But I have LiteSpeed installed and working, but I have no idea how to get the Cache up and running. I thought that by using your WHM / cPanel plugin and WordPress plugin that the process would be simple, but it is not for us regular folks. What's the point of using plugins?

Last edited:

KevinFwu

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Roald,

Are you able to install LSCWP via the "add new plugin" part of the WP admin panel?

Just want to verify if it is a WHM plugin or WP plugin issue.

Kevin

whatsup

Hi Kevin,

Yes I am, but because I cannot enable the LSCWP on the WHM / cPanel side, then the WordPress LiteSpeed plugin automatically deletes itself.

Michael A

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry for the wait, we have someone looking into it right now and will update you once we have a better idea of the cause.

Regards,
-Michael

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
Cache enabled successfully. It is due to wordpress wp-config.php file moved to ourside of document root. Move it back and everything works fine.

whatsup

Thats awesome news. Thanks so much to everyone that helped. Moving the wp-config.php up one level is a common practice for WordPress security. That way it lays outside the public domain. Again, thanks so much.

Cheers Roald

Status
Not open for further replies.