Out of memory errors

We are running a Wordpress/Woocommerce site with LiteSpeed and LSCache, and over time the memory has been climbing. Right now we are getting very frequent out of memory errors with 3GB of RAM assigned. This seems excessive, how to determine what is going on? Litespeed cache is a frequent item mentioned in the out of memory reports, but not the only one. Clearly something has gotten quite a bit out of sorts but I'm not sure how to best "start over" without breaking things.

Um, OK, but a forum entitled "LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server" is not for LiteSpeed Enterprise Web Server? I followed links to get here that gave every indicagtion that this was the right place. Go figure. Thanks. My previous interactions with, well, any developer in the official WordPress forums has been unhelpful, which is why I don't go there as a first course. But I'll wander over that way.

serpent_driver

Your issue is related to LiteSpeed webserver, but LiteSpeed decided to support WP cache plugin issues at Wordpress support page. If you don't get sufficient answers/support at Wordpress support page, you won't get it in this forum. At Wordpress support page for cache plugin there are competently guys and you can directly talk with Dev staff. There is no better way to get qualified support for cache plugin.

@serpent_driver Thanks for the direction, better than floundering around. :) I am not blaming LiteSpeed, just asking for some help to track it down, as I am running a duplicate copy of our site on a test system with far fewer resources running Apache (no LSCache either) and it doesn't use nearly the memory for simple things like updating plugins. Anyway, this thread is at an end I think, I'll move to the other support forum. Again, thanks for the direction.