New Litespeed 403 Page

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
The default error pages has been updated in latest build of 4.2.9, just do a force reinstall, should looks better.
We will add the feature to allow people customize the default error page, maybe in our 5.0 release.

stormy

Thanks! It's a good first step. I really appreciate it.

I didn't need to do the force reinstall to get the new pages, but I did it anyway just to make sure.

I use Apache so why is there an error page linking to litespeed on the top of all my website pages? Please tell me how to remove this virus. Some one in your company is hacking wordpress based websites to place error page header with links to you. Please stop this practise and tell me how to remove this virus. Thank you.

Michael

Staff member
Hello Steffan,

Could this possibly be the answer to your problem? http://wordpress.org/support/topic/302-found-appears-above-header

It seems that a theme developer (that is using our software, apparently) has made an error in their coding which shows a 302.

It's certainly not anyone in our company hacking websites. If we were going to hack websites we'd definitely put something more flattering.

Cheers,

Michael