Image optimisation with version 1.6.3

Hey Guys:
I am on version 1.6.3 of the cache plugin.
The images have not returned post optimisation to my server since 5+ hours. Can you please help?

Here is the snap from my server setting:

Your API key is TMXvo***************************

Update Reduction Status This will communicate with LiteSpeed's Image Optimization Server and retrieve the most recent status.
Image Information Beta Version
Image groups total: 55

Image groups not yet requested: -1

Send Optimization Request This will send the optimization request with the images to LiteSpeed's Image Optimization Server.
Image groups requested: 0

Image groups optimized and waiting to be pulled: 56

Image groups optimized and pulled: 0

Hello :
I am not sure if it would occur with 1.6.6.1 as i am still on 1.6.5.1. My host has not yet updated to latest version yet. For the same reason i requested to allow atleast one older version to be allowed for image optimisation as most of the hosts do not have update the plugin immediately.

Regards

Hello @Unique_Eric

My host recently updated to 1.6.6.1 and i tried sending the images for optimization. The first request went through well and the pull worked fine as well. Although after couple of hours when i thought of sending more images and had credit of 499 left to use. I got the below error and no images were sent. Also the credit was used and only 1 credit is left.
Failed to push to LiteSpeed server: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 15038 milliseconds with 0 bytes received

Now when i try to update reduction status or send optimization request the credit counter always shows as 1 and does not allow to send images giving error "Number of images in one image group (8) exceeds the credit (1)"

Thanks

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Peeyoosh,

"Number of images in one image group (8) exceeds the credit (1)" is normal, because your credit only 1 left. Other 499 credit is running image optimize.
"Failed to push to LiteSpeed server: cURL error 28" looks like a problem need to be solved. Could you provide report number from LSCache plugin > report?
Let us take a look about process stocked on which part.

Best,
Eric

"Number of images in one image group (8) exceeds the credit (1)" is normal, because your credit only 1 left. Other 499 credit is running image optimize.
There is nothing pending to pull from server since hours. But the credit count remains 1.

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Peeyoosh
Just checked.
Credit Level: 5
Credit num: 1
Credit limit: 499
Means 499 images are optimized but not pull from your server. Did you see any button to let you click to pull image?
Or you could try YOUR-domain/wp-cron.php to manually trigger wordpress cron job?

Hi @Unique_Eric : No i dont see any option to request manual pulling. Also i did run the cron using the method you shared. but still the same.

Optimization Summary
Level: 5

Credit: 1Credit recovers with each successful pull.

Total Reduction: 66.21M

Images pulled: 1406

Images failed to pull: 1
Image groups requested: 0

Image groups failed to optimize: 0

After LiteSpeed's Image Optimization Server finishes optimization, it will notify your site to pull the optimized images. This process is automatic.

Image groups notified to pull: 0 Last pull initiated by cron at 12/15/2017 17:23:07.

Image groups optimized and pulled: 332

Hi @Unique_Eric : Correct. I am not getting any option to pull back images pending. Neither it shows any such information in my dashboard.
I have sent the email to the mentioned email address with this thread link. Please let me know if any further information is required from my side.

Regards