DynReqPerSec in <Location>

I found DynReqPerSec to limit the requests per second per cliënt on virtual host basis (https://docs.litespeedtech.com/lsws/cp/cpanel/tunings/#virtual-host-level-limiting). I would like to have more control with this setting. I'm using a comparable feature for this in Nginx at the moment (limit_req), for "/" I set it to 20 req/s and for wp-login.php and xmlrpc.php for example I set it to 6 req/s to limit the impact of an attack. For some cliënts we need to set it on specific locations, eg. more requests for /api. DynReqPerSec can only be used in the <virtual host> scope and not in more specific scopes like <location>, <directory>, <files> or it's <*Match> variants. Can this be implemented in LiteSpeed Web Server?
Thank you!

WordPress protect looks wonderful and I'm certainly going to use that, thank you for bringing it to my attention. But it isn't exactly what I need. See the following example for what I want to do:
Code:
<VirtualHost 11.22.33.44:443>
DynReqPerSec 20
<Location "/api">
   DynReqPerSec 60
</Location>
<Location "/login">
   DynReqPerSec 3
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

I am afraid that unfortunately I cannot offer more, sorry.
Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

But as this is the feedback/feature request forum I kindly ask the LiteSpeed staff to take my feature request into consideration. Please make DynReqPerSec available in more specific scopes, not only in <virtualhost> but also in <Location>, <Directory>, etc.

I'm curious if this will be implemented. I can't find it in the release notes of 6.1.2 and can't find a roadmap or something like that for upcoming releases.
Thanks