Crawler is not enabled

Hi

The litespeed plugin states the crawler is not enabled on the server. I have followed https://docs.litespeedtech.com/lscache/lscwp/admin/#enabling-and-limiting-the-crawler and have done:

1: added to "htaccess" file - "CacheEngine on crawler"
2: within litespeed web admin, under server/cache I have ticked "cache features" as "on", "crawler" and "EIS".

performed a "graceful restart" each time.

Still says not enabled?

We control the server via WHM/cPanel/Litespeed admin so anything else I need to do please let me know.

Thanks
Tony

serpent_driver

Create a blank PHP file, copy the code from below in this file, place it on your server where WP is installed and run the file in browser. If done post what is displayed:

PHP:
<?php

echo $_SERVER['X-LSCACHE'];

it is dedicated - via VMware. 3 website in total running on the server. Anything to check anywhere? Nothing obvious in WHM nor cPanel.

serpent_driver

WHM and cPanel have nothing to do with crawler, LScache or ESI. That's why it has to be configured in WebAdmin. If you have a paid license you should open a support ticket.

been away but now sorted. My initial mistake was adding the "CacheEngine on crawler" to "htaccess" file. It needs to be added to "pre_main_global.conf". This is accessed via terminal window in WHM. Used vi to edit the file