503 Service Unavailable The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By

Today I have noticed I am getting many 503 errors. It is happening almost in ever 2nd thread I go to on my vbulletin forums. some pages will work fine, others will just come up with:

503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

It has not gone away all day, and is really annoying, as I cant access half my site.

Server load is really low, and there is no lag on the site. It appears as only I am facing this problem which makes it really odd as my other members said they can access those threads.

Sometimes my website layout has been broken and shows 503 server errors every 1 hour.
I am also getting errors on my website. When visitors come to my website they complain me this issue. When someone clicks on the download button or visit any article like window activation keys. When they refresh this article again they found an error 503 or bad server.