503 Error!!!

I just built a wordpress site and it's hosted with Canadian Web Hosting. The wordpress site is an e-commerce site, and when I test the checkout process I get this error when I try to purchase anything off the site

503 Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily busy, try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

I contacted my host Canadian Web Hosting and they asked me to turn off all my plug-ins to see if that resolves the problem...it doesn't. So they said it wasn't their problem and to ask your company if you know what's going on here. It's very strange because I have the exact same wordpress site hosted with Canadian Web Hosting under a different domain (for testing purposes) and it works perfectly.

I have no idea why your company comes up in the error as I have no connection to you (unless your connected to Canadian Web Hosting)

If you can help me resolve this issue, I'd appreciate it...keep in mind I'm no code genius either so be gentle on the code jargon.

webizen

you need to
1. log into server via ssh shell and do something like 'grep "oops" /usr/local/lsws/logs/error.log'
or
2. go to Admin Console => Actions => Log Viewer => Display Level: Info and look for 503 error and entries around that.

just follow what webizen just said that seems to work for some people just check it myself good luck.

Last edited: