LSCache purges all cache on product edit

prem

Hi,

Litespeed Cache purges all cache when we edit product in admin. Not just the related pages like product and category page.

It clears cache for homepage, all categories, all products.

And we add/edit/delete products every day so basically during working hours most of the time there is no cache for the users.

We use opencart 3.0.2.0

Any suggestions?

AndreyPopov

Hi!

what version of LSCache plugin installed?
and what other settings in LSCache plugin module?

what your version of LiteSpeed server on your host: Web Server or OpenLiteSpeed?

AndreyPopov

try disable "Separate cache for logged-in users" on General Tab
and off all Page cache (Login) on Page Settings

IMHO - no matter use different copy of cache for logged and for not-logged (guest) users.

Same story for me, but I have installed the latest version of the plugin. It has one more tab regarding urls.
Quite frustrating to rebuild cache every 3 hours.

Last edited:
It seems there is a temporary workaround for this bug.
Just empty line 247 from /public_html/admin/controller/extension/module/lscache.php
But line 248 must remain the same.
I had to disable and reenable the extension to use the new php file.
PHP:
$this->model_setting_event->addEvent('lscache_product_edit', 'admin/model/catalog/product/editProduct/after', 'extension/module/lscache/editProduct');
The homepage and another random product kept their cache, compared to native file, when they were purged.
The updated product purged just fine, and new description +quantity are visible.
https://check.lscache.io/ can be used for confirmation.

Last edited:
For me it's missing just because I've removed it from the php :) But momentarily can't afford rebuilding cache one more time.
Then it's not a bug, just a misunderstood feature.

You're a bright guy, thanks!
Now it seems visitors can't have the updated version of the edited product, as also its cache it's not purged.

Last edited: