Logged in users still receiving cached pages

Hi,

Oddly, just recently, logged in users are receiving cached pages. I have "Cache Logged-in Users" turned OFF. I have flushed all cache and again, it happens. I can tell because I have login/out buttons that show/hide depending if user is logged in/out. This also affects pages where a user can only view if logged in. Even logged in users cannot view now, as they are repeatedly asked to login.

Any suggestions on how debug this and see why it's acting up all of a sudden? I am using the Ultimate Member plugin to handle login/users.

Thanks!

Unique_Eric

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Uberlucas,
-----------------------------------------
Enable logged-in user Cache:
Private cache: Logged-in user got private cache by default settings. Which means this cache is only for this user. Other user will not serve same cache
Disable logged-in user Cache:
Public cache: Non-logged-in user got cache served, and they all share the same one.
------------------------------------------
I guess you disabled "Cache Logged-in Users" and whether user login or not, they all served with public cache(which page can not be viewed by non-logged-in user).
I suggest you enable "Cache Logged-in Users" and "Purge All", then see it help or not.
If still not work, please add that page as non-cacheable(LSCache>Settings>Excludes>Do Not Cache URIs) page.

Hi,

The problem appears to be with non-admin users. I have a menu that changes depending if a user is logged in our out. It works correctly for admin users, but not other user roles. The issue also seems to be only on homepage. The menu works correctly for non-admins on other parts of the site.

I am wondering if it is a bug with the LiteSpeed Cache "Login Cookie". I've tried all different settings and cannot figure out why it's not working for non-admins.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you!