Litespeed Cache blocking plugin and theme updates

Hi there, I'm experiencing issues with Litespeed Cache preventing me from updating my plugins via my WP management dashboard. When I try to run updates the sites which have Litespeed Cache installed and activated fail and I get this error message.
Code:
PHP Fatal error occurred: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_plugin_active_for_network() in /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/admin/litespeed-cache-admin-display.class.php:75 Stack trace: #0 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/admin/litespeed-cache-admin-display.class.php(944): LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin_Display->__construct() #1 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/admin/litespeed-cache-admin.class.php(33): LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin_Display::get_instance() #2 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/admin/litespeed-cache-admin.class.php(278): LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin->__construct() #3 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/inc/litespeed-cache.class.php(158): LiteSpeed_Cache_Admin::get_instance() #4 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): LiteSpeed_Cache->init('') #5 /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #6 /home/tylorben/public_htm in /home/tylorben/public_html/wp-content/plugins/litespeed-cache/admin/litespeed-cache-admin-display.class.php on line 75.
If I disable Litespeed Cache the updates go through. Also, if I log in to that site and run the updates from the WP dashboard, they work. However, I'd really like to avoid having to log in to run updates. I manage over 100 websites and it's important that I can run updates remotely in one click.

Last edited by a moderator: