LiteSpeed Cache Adsense incompatibility

Hello, I launched the mywebsite LiteSpeed cache. The results I have received are really good, but I have a problem. AdSense ads are showing up incorrectly when I use LiteSpeed cache. Adsense ads are coming out on the site in huge amounts. How can I solve this problem?

NiteWave

Administrator
we need know more detail about the "problem".
have you enabled any js optimization in lscache ? try to disable all of js optimization and see if the "problem" will be gone.

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
You can log a ticket with us by providing your tmp root access and detailed steps to reproduce the issue. We can take a look.

I'm experimenting same problem in
Code:
http://www.enbuenasmanos.com
wordpress with Litespeed plugin installed. Some times the ads appear in front page, some times not. In pages insides works fine. And also if I purge the entire cache the ads start to showing in front page. I don't know the reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
You can log a ticket with us by providing your tmp root access and detailed steps to reproduce the issue. We can take a look.

LGM

What to exclude and where for adsense issuses? I also look for these answers. Does LSI cache interfere with adsense? Thank you for responding.