LiteSpeed Awstats Addon (SiteDomain)

zoom

When creating a new virtual host template and entering the information required for the awstats addon it refuses to let me save the template "*value must be set" because the SiteDomain field is blank.

The help indicates that if the SiteDomain field is blank the virtual host name will be used. Is this a bug, or I'm a missing something???

I was able to solve the problem by simply editing the template XML file and removing the value I put in SiteDomain to avoid the interface bug.

I'm using the latest build 3.2.

Thanks

Last edited:

zoom

Seems the server is still reporting a WARN due to the SiteDomain field having a blank value. The stats work, however the server shouldn't produce the warning..

SiteDomain configuration is invalid, use default [mydomain.com].

zoom

Thanks mistwang for the reply.

I did end up using the $VH_NAME, but I couldn't find an easy way to include the aliases listed in the template for the SiteAliases value of awstats. Do you have a global variable that I can reference for aliases when creating a virtual template?

zoom

mistwang,
I noticed a small bug in the awstats addon. It's putting $VH_NAME as the SiteDomain in the awstats config. It should be replacing this value with the actual domain. No Problem with $VH_ALIASES it replaces the aliases for the virtual host in the awstats config.

SiteDomain="$VH_NAME"

Thanks.