Litemage - Session problem in backend

Mr_Parham

Hi

After installing Litespeed + Litemage I keep getting kicked out of the backend (like when someone else logs in with your user and you get kicked out) but no one else has my password and it only happens with litespeed, I have two stores on different server both running litespeed + litemage and I have this problem on both of them, any idea how I can solve this?

Regards
Parham

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure if it is related to LiteMage or not, may be due to Magento itself.
Try to disable LiteMage to see how it is going.
If it happens when LiteMage is on but disappear when LiteMage is off, please log a ticket with us with tmp root password , Magento admin login and steps to reproduce it, we will take a further look.

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
You can log a ticket with us with tmp root password , Magento admin login and steps to reproduce it, we will take a further look.

Mr_Parham

I think the issue is to do with litespeed, not the caching, I have disabled the cache but I'm still having the pretty much same issue, I been playing around with my server for 2-3 weeks now but still no luck what the issue might be, I have also changed the required values in Magento 2 itself so it would keep me logged in longer but that didn't help

Ps - I wasn't having this issue before when I was using Apache 2

Pong

Administrator
Staff member
For such issue, it is normally related to php ( PHP version or modules or settings) or plugins, or Magento code upgrade etc, hardly related to Web Server itself, no matter LiteSpeed or Apache. If you run Apache 2 before without problem, it doesn't mean you have exact same php setting, magento plugins or Magento code.

On a control panel environment, like cpanel, it is relatively easy to troubleshoot and isolate the problem. You can easily switch web serve between LiteSpeed and Apache at anytime. LiteSpeed and apache will run the same php of the same php.ini. For a couple of simple steps, you may have already know if the issue happens on both LiteSpeed and Apache, if the issue happens when enabling and disabling LiteMage, How about change PHP version? How about change PHP settings? Normally you should closely check the server error log and stderr log for what happens. then do further analysis on these error output, which gives you some hint. There could be some php code bug as well , no matter from extra magento plugin installed or from Magento upgrade code itself.