Better use litespeed optimized option or those present in my wordpress theme ?

Dear
I use "soledad" wordpress theme that have a build in plug in that optimized speed page
with my provider i use by default fast cache and litespeed plug in

I ask where is better use active option like : lazy load, "Enable Optimize CSS", "Minify All CSS", "Inline Optimized CSS", "Optimize Google Fonts", "Inline Google Fonts CSS", "Create Critical CSS?"
In litespeed plug in ora in the theme option ?

i ask to theme author and my provider but i didn't got a clear reply

thx in advance

For optimal speed optimization of your WordPress website using the "Soledad" theme, here are the recommended settings:
  1. Lazy Load: Enable it using a dedicated lazy loading plugin or caching plugin.
  2. Enable Optimize CSS and Minify All CSS: Configure these options through a caching or optimization plugin.
  3. Inline Optimized CSS and Inline Google Fonts CSS: Handle these optimizations using a caching or optimization plugin.
  4. Optimize Google Fonts: Optimize the loading of Google Fonts through a caching or optimization plugin.
  5. Create Critical CSS: Use a dedicated plugin or third-party service to generate critical CSS.
In general, rely on caching or optimization plugins for these optimizations rather than relying solely on the theme settings. Monitor your website's performance after enabling these options to ensure improved speed and user experience.

serpent_driver

@Rimshagill
All of your advice is not recommended, as not only is it unspecific, it is guaranteed to conflict with the LiteSpeed cache plugins. Therefore, choose your advice carefully so that no uncontrollable malfunctions arise from it.