After enabling LightSpeed Cache there are certain things which are not working

serpent_driver

You don't need additional plugin for caching and/or optimizing. LiteSpeed cache plugin is the all in one solution for caching and optimizing. If you use additional plugin(s) and LiteSpeed cache plugin it will force issues and conflicts with page load behavior like yours you have posted.

Hi Thank you for the response, Apologies I wasn't able to explain the issue in a ch better way, Actually, There was no caching or optimising plugin active when I was testing the Litespeed cache, I was just using Litespeed alone, But then I started testing out other plugins.

Currently,I have disabled all the other plugins and have just kept LiteSpeed active, Would you mind taking a look at the issue and let me know if you find something.

serpent_driver

If you have activated functions for optimizing in Litespeed plugin, disable all these functions and check it again. If everything is okay again activate functions again, but not all at the same time. Do it step by step and after every step check again. It is possible that there are functions in your template they are incompatible with opitimize functions in Litespeed plugin. Find it out to do it step by step to isolate it.

Btw. your shopping cart function is insufficient....

If you have activated functions for optimizing in Litespeed plugin, disable all these functions and check it again. If everything is okay again activate functions again, but not all at the same time. Do it step by step and after every step check again. It is possible that there are functions in your template they are incompatible with opitimize functions in Litespeed plugin. Find it out to do it step by step to isolate it.

Btw. your shopping cart function is insufficient....

-- Can you please explain more about the shopping cart stuff. I will try to segregate and find out the issue related to the optimazation.