Magic curl option for fast recache and small lscache size

serpent_driver

If all guys and ladies from Ukaraine are unfriendly like you Ukraine isn't worth it to give any support for the current war. Btw. why are yor talking with me if Ukraine soldiers fight for you and for talking in a unfriendly way with me?

serpent_driver

this is NOTHING matter.
because you hear only yourself.
all our discussions here you only can say: you are wrong, you are wrong.
but ...... LS developers have another point of view and ADD all my ideas and founded problems to code.
and all your "help" only bla-bla-bla-bla: I'm great crawler developer :p
No, you are a only a stupid guy. Wanting to be everything, but knows nothing at all. You are not wanted here. If all Ukraine people are like you, I wish you to loose this war to become Russian. AndreyPopow, the russian. Do you like that?

serpent_driver

again: stupid comments from a guy who doesn't know what he is talking about. A Ukraine citizen who gets billions of dollars and euros to win the fight with Russia, but he respects nothing. Is he worth to support him? NO. never ever!

Last edited:

Lee

Wow, what a horrible response from serpent (fitting name I suppose) How dare you. Plus Andrey has been winning this argument from the start, just my observation and it's you that's a cyber bully and totally 100% unfriendly. Someone needs an injection of humble...

I'm really surprised this forum hasn't banned you for this.

serpent_driver

@Lee

What is your problem? I object to the comments of this user who, contrary to better knowledge, only publishes untruths. After all, there are many users who only read unnoticed and I want to prevent you from believing these comments.

Lee

In all the posts, you are so demeaning and rude towards him which is not warranted, I was ashamed to read them. If you disagree fine, but good grief, all the name calling and belittling is so extreme. We all have to take time and get along with other people, even when we disagree.

Then there's this: If all Ukraine people are like you, I wish you to loose this war to become Russian OMG, this forced me to get involved. What a horrible thing to say to a person who's country is being decimated.

serpent_driver

I am actually a patient and tolerant person who does not seek conflict. In this specific case, however, it is the continuation of a never-ending discussion that always has the same result: ignorance. I'm trying to understand your frustration and maybe you're right that I overdid it a bit, but I hope you agree with me about correcting nonsense?

Lee

I cannot agree with anyone, I'm not educated enough on this subject to know who's right and who isn't. I come here to learn and seek answers.

I've been attacked on here too for not having knowledge and it was frustrating because I'm here to gain knowledge!

Anyway, there's always a good way and a bad way to debate even when it's downright frustrating.

If he's wrong, then prove it rather than attack, if you're wrong then he needs to prove it without attacking. This is how the world used to evolve, solve and progress ideas.