WHMCS cron does not work with Lite Speed

I keep getting emails every minute or two and its annoying.

Code:
PHP:  Error parsing /usr/local/lib/php.ini on line 1138
Failed loading /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-3.3.9/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.soextension:  /usr/local/Zend/lib/Optimizer-3.3.9/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.soextension: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/suhosin.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/eaccelerator.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/eaccelerator.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/homeloader.so' - /usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20060613/homeloader.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />

Tony

I assume you did the matching PHP. So it looks like your former PHP was using thread safe modules while LSWS does not. So your php.ini file has those extensions but the extension directory they don't exist. Does the folder '/usr/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20060613/ exist? I think thats the folder name for the thread safe php modules.

If you do have thread safe modules then you have two options. Build your own non thread safe or recompile Apache in easyapache again this time using Apache 2.0 and selecting prefork. This will then build PHP again and the extensions you have and not use thread safe versions.

Tony

Sorry wasn't thinking fully there do the .so files its mentioning that are missing are they in that folder?