Very slow website page load - NOW RESOLVED - THANKS

I have just installed LiteSpeed on my hybrid server and after a few minor issues it is now running without giving error message BUT everyone of the websites loaded onto the server is running very slow, I have tested 5 websites with Pingdom and they are all coming out around 70% - 90% slower than most websites, one website is now taking over 8 seconds to load...is there something I need to be doing with the settings?

I will have to switch back to Apache for the time being as I know I will get complaints from clients about their website load time.

I am quite concerned now as I have switched back to Apache due to the slow down of my server website load time since installing LiteSpeed and everything is still slow, so I have concerns that the plugin being installed on my server has caused an issue with the running of it.

The server was loading websites very quickly before I installed LiteSpeed, I was just hoping that the CPU usage would be reduced and perhaps get a speed up in my website load time but I have gone backwards with my plan it would appear, is there anything I can do to get the server running back to how it was previously please?

I have enabled Litespeed again and managed to get the ownCloud working BUT the websites appear to be even slower loading...one website that took around 2 seconds to load most pages now take around 10 seconds!!!

I really am hoping that this is a tweak that needs to be done as at the moment Litespeed has ruined my server and as it is unmanaged I have no support from the host.

After speaking with my host they did some testing and agreed something was not right, they rebooted and tweaked something for me and now everything is working well. I will continue to test over the next 14 days before my trial expires.