[solved] Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension

tedy

Hi,

I have read all topic on this and other forums related to this topic, but still didn't find solution for me.

When I've installed litespeed and configured php I've received this message when visited site on wordpress:

Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.

After 100x+ recompiling, I'm getting "Error establishing a database connection" now.

Let me tell that this only happens with litespeed. If I shut it down and run apache - websites work with no problem.

I'm running CentOS 6.3 64bit on VPS.

Thank you for support.

Last edited by a moderator:

tedy

PHP 5.4.8 (litespeed) (built: Nov 28 2012 12:38:36)
Copyright (c) 1997-2004 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.4.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2012 Zend Technologies

'--prefix=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp5' '--with-mysqli' '--with-zlib' '--with-gd' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-track-vars' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--with-iconv' '--build=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--host=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--target=x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib64' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/var/lib' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--enable-xml' '--with-system-tzdata' '--with-mysql=/var/lib/mysql/' '--without-gd' '--disable-dom' '--disable-dba' '--without-unixODBC' '--disable-pdo' '--disable-xmlreader' '--disable-xmlwriter' '--without-sqlite3' '--disable-phar' '--disable-fileinfo' '--disable-json' '--without-pspell' '--disable-wddx' '--without-curl' '--disable-posix' '--disable-sysvmsg' '--disable-sysvshm' '--disable-sysvsem' '--with-litespeed' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-mysql=mysqlnd' '--with-mysqli=mysqlnd'