Sir my server is some times stopped automatically

funzclub

Sir my server is some times stopped automatically i need to reastart it i aim using litespeed latest version 4.1.13. please give me its solution

webizen

What's your server environment (cpanel/whm)? Do you have Apache running? If you replace Apache with LSWS, make sure you set to Apache Binary Wrapper for Auto Reload On Changes.

funzclub

What's your server environment (cpanel/whm)? Do you have Apache running? If you replace Apache with LSWS, make sure you set to Apache Binary Wrapper for Auto Reload On Changes.
sir im using cpanel with apace then i used litespeed it was working fine before 3months but before 1 week ago its creating more and more problems always

funzclub

and today my sites was not working fine its open very slow and slowly in litespeed web server

funzclub

yeah i replaced apache with lsws but what you waana say about apache binnary wrapper for auto reload on page im not understanding