[Resolved] Problem Installing Litespeed

looks like my linux had Apache running but when i try to uninstall it there is no directory to be found. So it must be that problem. Does it matter if Apache is online? And its using port 80

Last edited:
you can configure lsws to listen to ports other than 80, so no conflict with apache. lsws and apache can run at the same time while listening to different ports.

Nvm i fixed the problem on my server and litespeed runs properly now. I have one question on how to enable mssql in php?

Last edited:
i fixed the problem by installing the 32bit libraries with the following command.

apt-get install ia32-libs

May i ask how to compile php5 with mssql and mysql connections in it? because my site needs mssql and mysql. Thx

Yes, As far as i know im using Debian-5.0 LAMP 64bit and i installed 32bit binary and it works.

Output of uname -a is Linux vpsname 2.6.18-028stab070.3 #1 SMP Wed Jul 21 18:33:27 MSD 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Last edited:

Cool-R

i fixed the problem by installing the 32bit libraries with the following command.

apt-get install ia32-libs

May i ask how to compile php5 with mssql and mysql connections in it? because my site needs mssql and mysql. Thx
Can you Elaborate this for me?

I'm facing the same error but really have no clue.

Debian 64 bit.