lsphp5 high cpu usage

hello,
I m using 1core license, and my server has 2core, 2gb ram, I just installed litespeed, there is only 1 website on this server,
when I go to my site, I m checking on ssh by command "top" lsphp5 using so many cpu. by the way this web site is new, nobodyy coming this website, only me, also I'm checking pagespeed first time byte is so high, please can someone check my configuration on webadmin panel? where I'm wrong?
thank you guys

NiteWave

Administrator
to reduce the lsphp load, "try and see" is the best practice

1. install OPcache or XCache if not yet
2. enable php SUExec Daemon mode:
server -> External App->lsphp5->Run On Start Up: suEXEC Daemon

3. check open_basedir in phpinfo page, set it to empty may decrease the load
for the past 2-3 days, there was a server which lsphp5 process has 100% or 90+ CPU load, and the whole site stuck with just one access to the homepage. the issue is described in detail at http://blog.litespeedtech.com/2012/...en_basedir-in-the-shared-hosting-environment/
while this doesn't look like same scenario with yours, it's easy to have a try anyway.

Michael

Staff member
It's also worth noting that the "lsphp" process is not LiteSpeed. It is PHP. All of the solutions that @NiteWave suggested are ways to improve PHP performance. In the end, though, the problem may be that you have a problematic PHP script. The solutions suggested may solve, but sometimes you just need to use a different script or get the script optimized.

Michael