Looking for paid server setup/mini-training

Razva

Hi,

I need to make a VPS with CentOS 5.5 x64, host a bunch of domains and install the following scripts:
- mediashare (mediasharesuite.com/products/mediashare/requirements/)
- openx (openx.org)
- joomla
- wordpress

The VPS should have PHP5 + MySQL5 (+phpmyadmin).

No cPanel/WHM/Plesk/DirectAdmin, no DNS/BIND/NAMED. I just need a LiteSpeed install and PHP compiled with the mediashare requirements.

Also I would like to get some basic instructions of how to "add" a new vhost/domain and configure the necessary ".htaccess".

Please note that I have medium apache/mysql/sysadmin knowledges so I'm not a dumbass, in 15-30 mins I'll catch the idea. I just don't have time to learn/wiki/etc.

Can I find somebody (paid) who can help me with that?

Thank you!

Last edited:

cmanns

Hi,

I need to make a VPS with CentOS 5.5 x64, host a bunch of domains and install the following scripts:
- mediashare (mediasharesuite.com/products/mediashare/requirements/)
- openx (openx.org)
- joomla
- wordpress

The VPS should have PHP5 + MySQL5 (+phpmyadmin).

No cPanel/WHM/Plesk/DirectAdmin, no DNS/BIND/NAMED. I just need a LiteSpeed install and PHP compiled with the mediashare requirements.

Also I would like to get some basic instructions of how to "add" a new vhost/domain and configure the necessary ".htaccess".

Please note that I have medium apache/mysql/sysadmin knowledges so I'm not a dumbass, in 15-30 mins I'll catch the idea. I just don't have time to learn/wiki/etc.

Can I find somebody (paid) who can help me with that?

Thank you!
I can give you assistance if you contact me before late tomorrow (before 1PM EST or so)

or if you can wait, have to catch a plane tomorrow or next day :rolleyes: