Litespeed Main Server Access Log

I'm having an issue with getting a combined access log on a cPanel server of all file hits in /usr/local/apache/logs/access_log

Using Apache it works fine, when I switch to Litespeed it seems it only logs hits to /usr/local/apache/htdocs, no other website traffic is logged to it. I'm not using vhosts in Litespeed, it's a standard cPanel server setup using httpd.conf.

Am I missing a setting somewhere?

It is a cPanel server, the default settings such as:
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common

CustomLog "logs/access_log" common
There are no vhosts setup through Litespeed. My goal is to log all access to the access_log or even another file, I'm having trouble getting Litespeed to do this though. Domlogs are updated correctly, but are obviously separated by domain name.

mistwang

LiteSpeed Staff
By default, cPanel log vhost accesses to domlogs, what configuration changes you did to make Apache log everything to the global log file?
By removing the domlogs configuration in the vhost configuration? We need to know what you did exactly to the configuration, which works for Apache, but not for LiteSpeed.